Monday, September 29, 2008

Be +ve, It's ridiculous to c it as END 4 Everythng!!

A

“I used to cry,
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me,
somebody new.
I’m not that chained up little person
still in love with you.”

B

“Cos I’m strong enough
To live without you.
Strong enough and I quit crying,
Long enough now I’m strong enough,
To know you gotta go.”

C

“Think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin’ for.
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.”

D

“It’s time for me to fly.
Oh, I’ve got to set myself free.
Time for me to fly,
And that’s just how it’s got to be.
I know it hurts to say goodbye,
But it’s time for me to fly.”

E

“When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.”

F

“Stay right with it, when the road unwinds,
I can handle whatever I stumble upon,
I don’t even notice she’s gone,
Most of the time.”

G

“If you ever think about me,
Just know that I’ll be alright
I’m gonna be strong,
I’m gonna do fine,
Don’t worry about this heart of mine.
I know I’ll survive
Sure I’ll make it through.”

H

“I don’t wanna’ spend my life jaded,
Waiting to wake up one day and find,
That I’ve let all these years go by,
Wasted.”

I

“You told me you loved me,
Why did you leave me, all alone?
Now you tell me you need me,
When you call me, on the phone.
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused,
With some other guy.
Your bridges were burned, and now it’s your turn,
To cry, cry me a river.”

J

“The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky,
Are also on the faces of people going by.
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do.
They’re really saying I love you.”


Live For Life

No comments: